2008. szeptember 22., hétfő

LHN - Neighborhood SAL 2.

Ígérgetem, csak ígérgetem már egy ideje, hogy teszek fel képet az aktuális állásról. Nos, hát gyalázatos a haladásom. Egyszerűen nem megy a hímzés... mindenesetre nagyon lassan haladok vele.
* * *

I am promising it, I am promising it only already a time of his, how I put a picture up from the current position. Well, shameful my progress. The embroidery is not going simply... I move very slowly with him whatever.
Persze tudom, osztozik az időm több mindenen. Például a növényeken. Ma megérkeztek az Angliából rendelt hibiscus különlegességek. Egyenlőre így néznek ki.

* * *

I know it of course, my time shares more things. For example on the plants. They arrived from England today ordered hibiscus specialities. They look out in this manner onto equal one.


De jövőre remélem, hogy már ilyesmit is fogok látni. :)

* * *

But, onto a coming year I hope that I will see things like this already. :)



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails