2008. augusztus 19., kedd

Új választás: LH Neighborhood / New choice: LH Neighborhood


Egy rövid vacilálás után ebbe a szépségbe engedtem magam beleszerelmesedni. Megvagyok elégedve magammal, fegyelmezett kislány voltam és előbb befejeztem mindent amit szerettem volna.
* * *
After a short thinking, myself let it into this beauty to fall in love with it. I am found being satisfied with myself, I was a disciplined little girl and I finished everything, which I would have liked, first.

Az anyag választásom 32 ct Zweigart, Belfast platinumra esett, a megadott fonalakkal, esetleg helyenként egy kis variációval. Épp hogy elkezdtem, így fotót majd később mutatok.
* * *
The substance my choice 32 ct Zweigart, Belfast platinum fell, with the granted threads, possibly here and there with a little variation. Just that I started it, I show a photo later then in this manner.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails